I had an error when upgrading "error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)", "filesystem: /srv/http exists in filesystem". It came in relation with core/filesystem 2014.10-3 to 2015.02-1. Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded. The problem was that I have installed Apache and made a symlink from /srv/http to /var/www. The solution was to delete the symlink and configure apache to use /var/www directly.
Source code viewer
- # The solution was to delete the symlink and configure apache to use /var/www directly.
- sudo rm /srv/http
- sudo vim /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
- # Change next lines(If you use cgi you need more changes):
- # DocumentRoot "/srv/http" -> DocumentRoot "/var/www"
- # <Directory "/srv/http"> -> <Directory "/var/www">
- sudo systemctl restart httpdProgramming Language: Bash